Friday, December 29, 2006

Where I am and where I hope to go

Here I am, on a long journey I do not anticipate to end soon. I felt I needed a place to get out my thoughts and beliefs and they come much easier when I type. I created this blog as a more public venue to discuss all the things I go through. So, what is this journey anyway? I hope to travel this road all the way through recovery and I hope to not give up or give in to what I know best.

This simply functions as an introductory post to highlight the purpose of this blog. The blog was created for me, not for the public (although I hope the public gains some insight into mental illness by reading this). The blog was created for me to discuss all the intricacies of my thoughts and help me understand me. Hopefully then I will learn how to live a normal life, with healthy thoughts and feelings.

No comments: