Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I am going to miss her. . .


and I am sad that the relationship is ending, even crying a little. I really liked my T and I think she is going to be one hell of a therapist, but summer is here and both she and I are headed to new places. I hope she learned something from me and I know I learned a lot from our sessions. I cannot do anything to prevent the end and it is okay for me to be a little sad. It makes me kinda want to use behaviors to get this feeling away from me, but that would be silly. Marking the end of T by giving in to all that I have worked so hard to get out of would be akin unto blasphemy. So guess what? I am going to celebrate my achievements and developments and keep opting in for recovery. I am going to acknowledge that I am sad, but that I don't have to act on it.

Now it is time for my morning snack and I am going to eat it while I edit a paper.

No comments: