Thursday, May 10, 2007

Being Home

Honestly, being at home is miserable. I don't like living with large groups of people, or any other people for that matter. I don't like other people believing they should have control over my life or behavior. I don't like people paternalizing me, at all. Perhaps this is why I get on so well with Dr. B, minimal to no paternilization. I'm a bright adult and if I screw up, I probably should pay the consequenses. Besides, it is an incentive to not screw up again. (Okay, so I am clearly an economist!)

I have had a tough few days home, really slipping up good. But I am not going to submit altogether. I have a new plan that includes one of the strictest, most obsessive MPs and keeping a notebook of daily commitments toward recovery. I am going to keep very open email communication with M and continue to work on my assertiveness. And keep journaling. I do feel really desperate right now, but I have pulled myself out of worse spots than this before so, here goes nothing!

No comments: