Saturday, January 24, 2009

Get Down to Business!


I'm done with this. I've been slacking and god does it show. I'm tired all the time, weighed down by poor eating and self-loathing. This is the deal--veggies and fruits. No more silly empty useless calories, stupid white bread, processed cheese. Miss Jill has influenced me, but more than that--I'm crazy and that doesn't do much for me. But I will achieve perfection and my life will be perfect. Screw self understanding or responding to my body; my body has done nothing my fuck me over--my body needs sleep, not my mind; my body wants food, my mind is drugged by food.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I really want to talk to you about what you are feeling right now and I want to spend some time helping you to work through it. Please let me in enough to help.

What do you think?