Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something positive and special

I have an amazingly beautiful and wonderful mare. She tries so hard, even when she is sore or trying something new. She is unconditionally loving and sweet with me, even if it is only because I am the bearer of peppermints. We went on a 2.5 mile trot this morning and she was so energetic and willing and the end was just orgasmic. She was on the bridle, trotting rhythmically and energetically.

And in that moment, in every moment I spend with her, I am safe. My mind is quiet and calm, my heart peaceful and joyous. She listens to every word I speak and even if she doesn't understand those words, she doesn't fight about it, doesn't beg for me to pay attention to her. She just rests her head on my chest and breathes. She is better than imperfectly perfect, she is perfect.

No comments: